why

why do poeple bother asking about abortions on here they are not gonna get the advise they are really looking for all your gonna get is a bunch of people telling how its wrong....my advise is its your body your life do what you think is right............

im not the same person who is putting those other post up and yes this is my first time on here and no i didnt know there was a debate area

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• There is a debate section on this site where you can beat this dead horse.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:09 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Go away. This area of CM is for QUESTIONS not for personal mission statements.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:10 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• They are hoping to cause problems or they want someone to ease their own fears and concerns about getting an abortion by telling them that they are justified in doing it.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 10:11 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• thats kinda rude how do you know this isnt this person first time on here and wasnt sure where to put it
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:11 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Again, this is for questions. You do not seem to have a question regardless of whether you are the same person or not.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:12 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I agree it's your body and most [eople will tell you it's wrong, i guess if you do it over and over then yes, but there are issues that arie=se from time to time to warrant it.You should be responsilble when having sex, but really who is the rest of the world to judge you, they should worry about themselves.
    charley01

Answer by charley01 at 10:44 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• it clearly says that im not the same person cant you read??? and no im not preg or even need to have one done and no im not starting trouble on here i dont know who the other person is and if i dont want anyone to know who i am i have that right thats why they have that op. on here.. and it looks more like you people are starting trouble with me im new here and i didnt know there was a debate one you can clearly see that i put that in my post so you dont be rude its childness
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:51 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Ppl put up the post for abortion, bc they don't have anyone to talk to. I commend the mom to be or not to seek advise before making such a huge decision that will effect the rest of their life.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 11:57 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Don't worry about the cm mob squad. Some ppl get a kick out of being bossy. I am sassy, so I kick as* and don't take any sh*t. GL
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 12:00 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• i think its stupid to tell a person your in the wrong for what you have decided...its not your life its not your body so why put your fuckin thought in to it
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:02 AM on Dec. 28, 2010