on abortion

ok if its not a choice and you have to have it done a doctor say its life or death is it wrong????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• Why does everyone who wants to take a stand need to be anonymous?? Just wondering.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 10:19 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• i dont know
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:20 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• IMO, if it's a medical reason and without a doubt, the child would die (I don't care about me), then I would do it but for no other reason.. Whether it's wrong, I will leave up to God.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:20 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Every person must make the best decision for them....right or wrong is irrelevant
    mommyunique

Answer by mommyunique at 10:21 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• so you would leave it up to god wether you die or not its life or death for the mother not the baby
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:21 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I had an abortion for health reasons. the pregnancy was ectopic. Untreated, ectopic is fatal 50% of the time to the mother and almost 100% for the baby. It didn't make sense to risk my life for a less than 1% chance for the baby.

I don't think it's wrong. How can anyone say there's any question? Of COURSE it's not wrong to protect your own life.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:23 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• My purpose as a mom it to ensure the survival of my child. If I die, then it was in the plan. I will always choose my child above my life if it came to that.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:23 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Amazing how so many think that plan b is infallable. You do realize that you have a very small window to take it don't you? For some, by the time they realize that they are pregnant, the egg has already implanted. Educate!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:25 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Very Good, correct category and an actual question. Not an accusation.
    I would still have to say none of my bussiness.
    But good for you. You learned how to ask.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 10:25 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• If there is a chance the baby could make it , I wouldn't do it. But in cases of an eptopic pregnancy, there is no way the baby can be saved, and I don't even think it is fair to call it an abortion, since there is NO WAY it could come to term
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 10:42 PM on Dec. 27, 2010