Am I the only one who thinks?

People generally suck. Trying to find friends to hang with and they just want something in return. What happened to this world that makes people so ........?

voni681

Asked by voni681 at 10:54 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• It's all about yourself these days it seems. =/
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 10:57 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I so agree with you. That is why I have no friends that live near me. :( I get annoyed easily with all the whining and complaining, that my "friends" called me to do. I dumped a friend right before Christmas because of her needyness. Now, I only have one friend and I like her very much and we have absolutely nothing in common.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 10:59 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• If you want to try being friends with me I can give it a try.
    I have a place to live.
    I Have a beautiful child.
    A husband who loves me very much.
    Hobbies.
    The only negative I can think of is I am currently working on loosing weight through eating candy.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 10:59 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Some people are born moochers. I know a few.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 11:25 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Well the old saying is, "If you have one true friend when you die, then your LUCKY." I have 2 so I feel blessed, they are very hard to find and keep, and esp. with women, you just can't always trust them. I even had 1 or 2 that made passes at my S/O when we were younger, soon got rid of them in a hurry.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:56 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• '*♥* 'I have just learned even thow i have been burned in the past and disregarded it..that you just cannot trust anyone ...i have been burned again by a so called friend..so i no longer have good friends i just have associates i speak with

gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 12:16 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• It may also be the area you live in. Where I live now, I don't have that problem. Where I lived before, I didn't really have that problem. Same thing goes for the place before that. It may also just be your choice of friends; not everyone has the innate skill to be a good judge of character.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:46 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• No, you are not the only person who thinks this way. There are plenty of others out there who would agree with you. Maybe you're feeling this way because you've had poor relationships with people. I used to feel this way sometimes, but recently I was sick and found friends and family "coming out of the woodwork" to help, pray, and support me. As long as you treat people with respect and kindness, you can expect the same in return. However, don't let your expectations be too high. Hopefully, you'll find the many good people who are in this world.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:38 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Yeah I agree completly sometimes its best to just hang with your SO and your close family, but some family can be like that to. And the good ones always get used by everyone, I don't use people or let them use me but I found sometimes I'd rather just hang by myself its peaceful that way.
    babydoll845

Answer by babydoll845 at 8:43 AM on Dec. 28, 2010