• In the Spotlight:

Bin Laden planning attack...

I just heard this on the news. This is the link. http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=10609616&ch=4226713&src=news
It scares me anyone else...They need to find this guy!

tdawn_21

Asked by tdawn_21 at 12:02 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

Level 4 (-22 Credits)
  • Yes and I suppose Obama is behind it? Or hey, maybe McCain is behind it because he's pissed????
    Anonymous

• Thanks for the link:
    I think it's probably just a scare tactic, they want to scare Obama and let him know they are still out there. JMO
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 12:07 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• uhmm....i think one of the many things Conservative Republicans were trying to tell the American public all along, was that there WAS a need for national security and those people "over there' really don't like us. hello? was anyone listening?
    JumpingHoops

Answer by JumpingHoops at 12:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

What was the point of this. Did anyone say anything about McCain or OBAMA no. Man people need to get over it. IT done its over shut the hell up!!! Its people like you that HAVE to put DRAMA IN EVERYTHING!!!! the OP was just posting a news blog..... She said noting about the election.
    Anonymous

• Even Biden warned of an international crisis to test Obama's inexperience and weakness. Not surprised at all!
    blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 12:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• it would have happened to test mccain too... i bet bin laden was looking forward to playing mind games with a POW... it's been in the works since 9/11. too bad we wasted so many resources in iraq instead of taking bin laden down.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:25 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• We didn't waste resourses in Iraq. My husband and our comrades fought and have been fighting terrorists there. That is where a lot of them group. I wish people who were not in the military would not say things that hurt our troops or do not have any intelligenge briefings. Just because you hear things from the media does not make it ture. They are the last ones who knows what is really going on.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 12:39 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• If something happens I will be Pissed! AND wanting too know what Homeland Security has been doing these past 7 years since 9/11 to where they couldn't prevent it.
    Anonymous

• B-b-b-but McCain knew where he was hiding and had a plan to follow him to the gates of hell. BIn Laden has been planning attacks for years now. Not being complacent, but this sounds like more fearmongering.
    Anonymous

• Keep citizens scared and they will trust anything
    Anonymous