My Dh has lost his sex drive, how can I help him get it back?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Have you tried to do a strip tease. What man wouldn't get turned on by that?
    -OR-
    Has he discussed this w/ his family doc? I know talking to the doc about that topic isn't easy but he might be able to help.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 11:22 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• how old is he? if he's still younger then i wouldn't worry about it unless it lasts awhile (over a month). my dh goes through spells where he is less interested than i am and vice versa. if he's obese he could try losing some weight.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 11:26 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• it could be as simple as low testosterone have him see the dr he can easily just get a shot periodically
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 11:27 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• See a doctor and or counselor.... It'd help much more than random strip teases.

I'm sorry, hopes back andwell soon. Good luck:)
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 11:32 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Well without much info it's hard to really make a good assummation as to what could be the problem. If young as the others said call a Dr. and make sure it's not anything medically wrong. If it's a phase he'll get in the groove again, most men do. If it's for any reason unknown to us that you'll have to try and resolve yourself I guess, but good luck. Most men don't like to go to the Dr's esp. for sex, but I'd push it if I were you bec it could be something he really needs to get ckd, and also could be something the Dr. can treat very easily.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:46 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• He could consult his physician.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:42 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• You can help him by changing up the family's diet. Increasing food-based intake of B vitamins, zinc, calcium, magnesium, Arginine, Vitamin C and Omega-3 and Omega-6 essential fatty acids will support nervous system and cardiovascular health. Good sources include dark green leafy vegetables, sweet peppers, sweet potatoes, whole grains, salmon, tuna, nuts, seeds (especially flaxseeds), avocadoes, dark purple and red fruits, yogurt, and molasses. Cutting down on sodium and caffiene, reducing stress and getting 30 minutes of cardio exercise a day will also help.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:31 AM on Dec. 28, 2010