Selling stuff on ebay...

I hear people talk about it on here but how does it actually work? How much money can you actually make?

Averylee85

Asked by Averylee85 at 11:17 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Money & Work

• Well it is easy to buy, kinda time consumming to sell. you just take a pic and write a description of what you are selling and people bid. I have done it and didn't make much money but if you have expensive stuff to sell, it could be worth it.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 11:30 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• It depends on what you sell i used to sell my sons old stuff on ebay and my old stuff or things i got 2 or more of at my shower and couldnt take back..
    momof241988

Answer by momof241988 at 11:31 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I really depends on how much time you put into and what you are selling. My husband sells on ebay, and half.com(their book etc. site) and we sometimes make a couple hundred a month, but we search out books and other stuff to sell.

My hubby sold those vuvuzellas, that were making all the noise at the soccer World Cup and we made a couple hundred on those, he bought them wholesale and resold them...so for months we had a big bunch of them in our home lol

It's not very difficult to post and sell, you just have to have competitive prices.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:58 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• It's the ol' saying buy low sell high. So the lower you can buy stuff for and the higher you can resell it the more money you can make.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 10:20 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• How much money you make depends on how much you sell and at what price. I suggest you go to eBay and read the FAQs and How Tos. I did this before starting my account and it helped out quite a bit.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:18 AM on Dec. 28, 2010