Selling stuff on ebay...

I hear people talk about it on here but how does it actually work? How much money can you actually make?

Asked by Averylee85 at 11:17 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Money & Work

• Well it is easy to buy, kinda time consumming to sell. you just take a pic and write a description of what you are selling and people bid. I have done it and didn't make much money but if you have expensive stuff to sell, it could be worth it.

Answer by JLS2388 at 11:30 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• It depends on what you sell i used to sell my sons old stuff on ebay and my old stuff or things i got 2 or more of at my shower and couldnt take back..

Answer by momof241988 at 11:31 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I really depends on how much time you put into and what you are selling. My husband sells on ebay, and book etc. site) and we sometimes make a couple hundred a month, but we search out books and other stuff to sell.

My hubby sold those vuvuzellas, that were making all the noise at the soccer World Cup and we made a couple hundred on those, he bought them wholesale and resold for months we had a big bunch of them in our home lol

It's not very difficult to post and sell, you just have to have competitive prices.

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:58 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• It's the ol' saying buy low sell high. So the lower you can buy stuff for and the higher you can resell it the more money you can make.

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 10:20 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• How much money you make depends on how much you sell and at what price. I suggest you go to eBay and read the FAQs and How Tos. I did this before starting my account and it helped out quite a bit.

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:18 AM on Dec. 28, 2010