husbands

hello my name is crystal and i love my husband with all my heart and i love being married to him thanks to Jehovah god and my question is that what do you think of being married to your husband?

mrsmuro1979

Asked by mrsmuro1979 at 11:33 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• what do I think about it.....hmm well I think that it's a long hard journey that we chose to take together, I love my husband deeply :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:36 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Honestly, it hasn't been easy but it has been well worth it. We have been married for 8 1/2 years but he was in the Army for awhile. He was gone so much that it really wasn't like we were married until he got out 3 years ago. The past 3 years have been tough because we are finally living together everyday and we are just now getting to the point where we really know each other as far as what makes each of us upset, sad, happy, etc.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:36 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I have been marrried 47 yrs & counting, and love my S/O as much now as I did when I got married at the young age of 17. We have been thru the young ages together, 4 yrs of the US Marines, a War, the struggles of raising 3 children and the death of a child being killed. Somehow we have become closer than we ever thought possible when we were married so young, and I'd married him all over again in a minute.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:39 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I love dh with all my heart. It can be frustrating (toilet seat up, socks on the floor, etc..) and exciting and so worth it. We've been married 18 years and counting.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 11:43 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I'm going on 2 and a half years and sometimes I wonder what I was thinking. LOL!
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 11:48 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• '*♥* 'Been married 10 yrs already..boy does time fly by when your going threw everything together..but it was well worth it and i would do it all over again...he is my rock and i am his..no matter what goes on we always have each other to count on...i love him very much'*♥* '
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 11:53 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I love my husband very very much. Sometimes he can get under my skin, but hey isnt that in all marriages?? lol But over all he is there for me whenever i need him and he can ALWAYS get me to smile and laugh no matter how mad i am! Dont know what i would do without him =)
    CandyMama231

Answer by CandyMama231 at 12:02 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• It's been a great ride so far! I can't wait for more years together.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:38 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• i love him so much words could never explain how much he means to me!
    mom2eas

Answer by mom2eas at 5:03 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I'm still amazed that we're even together - I've loved my husband since we were children in 6th grade, and all through high school we had feelings for each other, but were too afraid to admit it. So after so long of wanting to be together I don't think its ever going to stop leaving me in absolute awe that we're actually, finally, here. I love him with all my heart, he's my best friend, and I'm so thankful that we're where we are in life, together. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:16 AM on Dec. 28, 2010