thin hair

My daughter has really thin hair. Is there anything I can do to help it thicken?

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 11:36 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• no... it will fill out the older she gets
    ponyland

Answer by ponyland at 11:55 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• There is a shampoo at drug stores like walgreens. I forget the name but it has a horse on the bottle and it helps thicken hair. Mayne?
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 9:37 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• how old is she?
    if she is just little then dont worry about it.....it will thicken as she gets older mama no worries......
    some people just have thin hair.....my ex sister in law is 32-33 and she has always had really super thin hair.....still does!!
    when i was younger i did too,so my mom thought a perm would help thicken it up...it helped but it also ruined my hair......so my suggestion is dont worry about it....its fine,its normal,she will either get thicker hair as she gets older or it will always be thin....either way is not a big deal.....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 2:20 PM on Dec. 30, 2010