Have you lost someone that meant a lot to you and wish you could have one more day with him/her?

I'm sitting here, answering questions, and started thinking about my mom. I lost her in 2004. I would love to see her again and just talk. Tell her how much she meant to me and about her accident. Go out to eat...I would let her pick the place.

So, I came up with this question.
   Have you lost someone near and dear to you and wish you could see them one last time for one day?

Who would it be?

What would you do?

Sorry if I depressed anyone

horsesteelers

Asked by horsesteelers at 11:46 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I would give anything to see my aunt who died of cancer in 2004 and my friend Jeremy who was murdered in 2007 just one more time..

When it comes to my aunt I would just hug her and talk to her like i used to...

If i could see Jeremy again, I would ask him to play me one last song like he used to when he was alive..
    Jordi_Girl

Answer by Jordi_Girl at 12:45 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• My mother who I lost when I was 15 and my dad who I lost when I was 16 I would sit down with both of them for a dinner that I fixed and tell them how much I love them and the lesson they taught me has a child means oh so much to me now.
    BrknWingAngel

Answer by BrknWingAngel at 12:05 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• awww *hugs*

mine would be my grandmother she passed in 2000 but it seems like yesterday...she loved baseball so i'd take her to an atlanta braves game, that was "her team" :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:49 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I actually have three that comes to mind. I lost my mom last year. I also lost two sisters when I was younger. I would love to have one more day with all three of them.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 11:49 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• My Grandma died of breast cancer when I was 6 in 1992. I would love to have her for one more day so she could meet her great grandkids and her other granddaughter (my sister who was born after she died).
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:03 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I'm sorry you're missing you mom so much. I would like to have 1 more day with my dad and my sister in law. My dad passed in Sept. of 2004 of liver failure, and my sister in law passed in April of 2010 of lung cancer. :0(
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 12:19 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• i would like to see my grandma again. She was my homie. I wouldnt say anything special beside Hey Granny! :D
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 12:29 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I've lost both of my favorite grandparents in the last several years; my paternal grandmother in June 2004 and my paternal grandfather March 2010. I wanted to see her one last time so she could meet my husband (we married 10 months after she died). I wanted him to meet his great-daughter (born November 2006).
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:37 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• It would be my mother I lost her almost four years ago.I would want to sit there and just hold her and tell her everything about my family and how much we love her.And talk about the days when I was growing up all the fun times.
    trailoftears

Answer by trailoftears at 2:07 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• it would be my grandma she passed away in jan 2008 and she went into the hospital not feeling well and went down hill after that by the time we got to the hospital she couldn't talk or respond in anyway. just to have another conversation with her would be nice!
    mom2eas

Answer by mom2eas at 5:01 AM on Dec. 28, 2010