I keep getting anxious and stressed or mad over every little thing lately what are good ways to control this.

I keep getting anxious and stressed or mad over every little thing lately, I try an just take deep breaths as I'm not usually this bad but these past three weeks I'm just so tense. I can feel a knot in my stomach and I don't know if this is an ulcer or the baby. What are other ways to control these feelings and is normal in your second trimester?

babydoll845

Asked by babydoll845 at 11:53 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• '*♥* 'i never experienced this...but everyone needs some me time and maybe you need to be relaxed and doing something you like to do to be relaxed...try taking walks or just lounging for awhile something that YOU like to do ALONE...i hope this helps good luck to you..

gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 12:11 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• i agree with above x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:20 AM on Dec. 28, 2010