Any other mamas with Narcolepsy??

just wonderin'. No one can relate so its kinda hard sometimes and I have no one I can really talk to about it. I am on a site called MD Junction which is cool and all but I feel like people just whine about their disorder instead of discuss it if that makes sense. ??

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 11:54 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Health

• I don't have Narcolepsy but I do have epilepsy. My favorite uncle had narcolepsy, he'd fall asleep in the middle of a conversation and we'd patiently wait and pick up where we left off. He was a pretty awesome guy :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:16 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I am sorry to hear that, my dad has it to and is trying to get on social security and he can't walk either, I feel for you both.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 12:49 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Thanks sexyfancyface,I don't let epilepsy control my life, I control the epilepsy :) The hardest part for me is after having a grand mall seizure, is the after effects, migraine, upset stomach and extremely fatigued. In 10 yrs at my job I have never missed a day of working regardless how I feel, because of having a seizure.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:05 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• No. Sorry. Good Luck though.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:40 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Sorry no I don't know this one
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 4:53 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I have a friend that has it. I hope you can find some people who you can discuss with, I am sure it is hard to manage.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 5:11 PM on Dec. 28, 2010