Mommys from Newburgh or Albany, New York?

I'm going to visit my in laws next month and I was wondering if you knew if there was a place I could go to get an ultrasound to find out the next with them? I don't care if I need to pay out of pocket. I tried looking up places in the yellow pages online but I keep getting Planned Parenthood? I'm from Alaska so we do not have those and I don't know if they do ultrasounds or not? Thanks for the help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Don't go to Plan Parenthood. They try getting you to get abortions. You can call the hospital and see if they can recommend a place for you to go. Did you has the ppl you're going to see if they know anyone who knows where one is? Or are you wanting to surprise them? By the way, Congratulations!

pregnant belly

WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 1:31 AM on Jan. 3, 2011