I think im miscarrying?!?

I am 8wks and since about 9pm (est) I have been having horrible on and of cramping. There is no blood but just intense cramping that last 2-5mins. I am not sure if I may be miscarrying or if something else is wrong. My lower abdodem hurts when I turn and I have also lost most of my symptoms. My breast are no longer sore, nausea is gone. Is it normal for the symptoms to go away so soon? Does what I describe seem like a miscarriage? I would go to the hospital but its just me and my daughter and the cramping gets bad where I would be uncomfrotable driving and also we just had a blizzard so my car still has a lot of snow that needs to be shoveled.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• First off, it could just be tummy troubles. Either way if this continues you should figure out how to go to the doctor. Give it an hour and see how you're feeling. You will eventually need to go if you're miscarrying.

Secondly, why is this posted under adoption? =/

GL
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 11:59 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Couldn't you call an ambulance or call family or friends. No one will be able to tell you weather you truely are miscarrying, except a doctor. Good luck
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 12:00 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• if there isnt blood you arent miscarrying... yet call your doctor asap and call someone to take you to the doctor.. it may just be gas but to be on the safe side i would call your doctor..
    momof241988

Answer by momof241988 at 12:00 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• This is posted under pregnancy not adoption :/

So no blood means no miscarriage?

If it gets real bad I would call the ambulance.

I have no family or friends here.

I called the father..who is also my 3yr olds father and told him I may be miscarrying and that I've been in awful pain for
    Afew hours and he doesnrt care. So I am left alone. But if it gets bad I would definitely make it to the er.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:05 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Shrug, the one I answered was posted under adoption... Or at least it said that when I replied. Maybe CM is bugged.

You just started cramping. There is no way to tell if you're miscarrying right now or not. It's not an automatic thing. It can take several hours to fully kick in. I'd wait at least an hour, and if sometime tonight you start bleeding then yes go to the ER. If you are, you'll probably start off with spotting that will go to clots.

If not, it's probably just tummy troubles.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 12:07 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Very weird, yah see there were two posts... One under this and another under adoption. Odd. Now the adoption one is gone and there's only this one. So weird.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 12:08 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I would not recommend going to the ER unless you start bleeding and even then if you are not soaking a pad in an hour, it is really not necessary. Unfortunatly, if you are miscarrying, your body knows what to do and it will do it. I went to the ER for my first miscarriage and I was uncomfortable, an emotional mess and there was nothing they could really do for me anyway. Lay down and rest. No activity and give your doctor a call in the morning. I hope things work out for you.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:17 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• One more thing to add.. When I had sex 2 days ago I was spotting bright red blood for a little bit. I don't know why or how.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:19 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• That's how my miscarriage started. Was right after sex I started spotting, but 1 1/2 days later I was clotting and miscarried at 19.5 weeks.

I'd just go ahead and go to the ER now and try and make arrangements for your daughter. Your situation doesn't sound good. =/
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 12:26 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I had the same situation in my first trimester so far its been ok in this second trimester knock on wood. I found out it was just my uterous stretching making room for the baby but I also had alot of bleeding whole new story, I had a hemmorage sac next to the baby that busted open last ultrasound baby was doing good. I have to go in next monday for the 21 week ultrasound to tell the gender I just prey alot.
    babydoll845

Answer by babydoll845 at 8:01 AM on Dec. 28, 2010