Are you comfortable driving with DH/SO in the Car?

RhondaJ

Asked by RhondaJ at 12:07 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Nope! He always makes fun of me driving like an old lady!
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 12:09 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• NO I HATE IT....HE SEEMS TO TELL ME HOW TO DRIVE.
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 12:09 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• No, because he is a Cop. I feel he is always judging my every move. I always make him drive...
    Cindrella72

Answer by Cindrella72 at 12:11 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Yes we have some of the best conversations while driving! ::)
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:13 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Maybe he is thinking about giving you a ticket! Lol!
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 12:13 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Yes, and I prefer to drive when we are going somewhere together because I don't like his driving. He drives too aggresively IMO.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:21 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Oh, yes he used to make remarks about how he gave so and so a ticket for this or that. It would drive me crazy. To get back at him I tell him he is hypocritical because he isn't that perfect either. All cops think because they have "get out of jail free card"(police badge) they are invincible. But that caught up with him one day many years ago and he got a ticket for speeding. He was driving way over the speed limit. It was from the Sheriff's Dept. and they don't care who you are, they will ticket anybody. I just have to remind him of that every time he ever makes a comment about my driving...LOL!

Cindrella72

Answer by Cindrella72 at 12:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Yes and no. Yes because its a piece of junk and no because its a piece of junk!LOL!
    melanielp

Answer by melanielp at 12:25 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Oh crap, I'm retarded I read the question wrong! hahaha! It really doesn't matter if he say anything I turn the radio up!hehehe! But if he's with me he's usually driving. Because he does think I'm a sucky driver.
    melanielp

Answer by melanielp at 12:27 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• lol I hate the way he drives way to fast and hugs the curb lol

Anonymous