AA ladies who date white men...

Do you think the women are more ecelitic(sp)? A older AA women and i were talking and she says that most girls that date white guys are "different?

I have seen ghetto girls date white guys..they guys were also very ghetto.
I date white men and i do think there is a certain difference between us and other black women that date/marry black men but I don't know what it is that makes us different lol

People this is meant to be lighthearted so no crap. Thanks.

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 12:22 AM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• I know what you mean. I'm white, and have really only dated black men, but a certain type of black men. I don't find the gangster thing (whether the guy is white, black, mexican, WHATEVER) attractive either, but I am more physically attracted to darker skinned men, always have been. It seems women like me (and this is why I said I don't see why it would be different vice versa) are placed into a "different" category like THESE women like THOSE types of men and we are labled that way. I wouldn't be surpised if in high school I was known as "the girl who likes black guys" and whenever I see another white women who is dating/married to a black man, I do feel like we are, well I wouldn't say "connected" in a way, but like we share something other "women like us" don't. I'm probably not wording this the best way, but what I'm trying to say, is I get where you are coming from lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:58 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• blank stare

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 12:27 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• A certain difference like what? Its a personal preference/choice that each individual has/makes and also people tend to associate with people within their environment/setting.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 12:29 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Well, I definitely think A LOT of the time, not ALL the time, there is a difference in white women that date black men, so I don't see why it wouldn't be the same vice versa.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:35 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Are you saying all black females that date black men are 'hood'? And all black me are not respectable? I am AA only dated educated well dressed family oriented black men. I never grew up in the hood but the suburbs. I am educated college graduate working on my masters. I dress very well as well. I have friends that date black and white men and they are no different from me. I never dated a white man only because one never approached me lol I am not color blind and I don't think I would be a different me if I dated a white guy. I dunno, maybe I don't understand your question.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 12:43 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• @sexyfancy...my friend was saying that the black gals she see's that date white men look, dress, and act different from other black women.

I have other black female friend that date/marry white men and I do have to say there is something that makes us "different" (for lack of better words) but since I do it to I can not pinpoint it lol Seems normal to me.

like my middle and high school years I grew up in the HOOD and I did not find any of those negros attractive or respectable. I liked going to the suburbs for the white guys lol
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 12:33 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Oh yeah I didnt even think about that. The type of white woman that dates a black guy...yeah lol
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 12:45 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• @kayla yes you do not understand the question. I never once said anybody was hood.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 12:47 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• IS AA supposed to be Alcoholics Anonymous is or that an acronym I don't know.

As for the actual question, I think it's dependent on their environment. There are a lot of different types of girls (and guys) who talk "hood" and who don't.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:47 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I never said anything about what clothes a person wears or education level...ugh....
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 12:48 AM on Dec. 28, 2010