Scratch offs and Money....

Ok so yesterday I went to cub and bought 6 $1 christmas scratch offs and won 5 $ and kept buying more scratch offs since it was only 1 or 2 dollars and we were there for an hr no joke until we ran out of luck and finally lost it all which sucked but this was really entertaining and it was out of the scratch off machine they just put in the store. So I was wondering how much money have you won from scratch offs and what seems to have the higher chance off winning?

Lizzie32390

Asked by Lizzie32390 at 12:09 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Money & Work

• You think thats fun try moving up the the casinos and the slots... I won $165.00 last time we went. I got the slip of paper, put it in my pocket, played with the rest of the money I brought in, won another $50.00, put that in my pocket, cashed them in and left. It was so fun!

Scratch offs.. I usually win 2.00, buy one ticket, pocket the 1.00 and keep going until I lose. When I win the 2.00 ones, it seems like I keep going thru like 4 or 5.. then I leave... I'm thinking the person who comes in behind me wins the big million dollar prize!! LOL!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I have probably won about $600. I used to buy them all the time cause I worked at a gas station, lol. I spent $10, and won $150, not too bad!
    fivefikes

Answer by fivefikes at 12:17 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Check your states lottery web site to see which scratch off tickets have the most prizes left to win before you buy, to increase your odds of winning a big prize. We won a $980 prize 6 months ago on one ticket.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:28 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I went to a casino once so far lol there are so many slots it's mind boggling but I've heard good things. I'll give it a try sometime :)
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 12:29 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I won $35 one time and $100 one time. I've probably spent that much in return. My b/f buys a $2 ticket 1 time per week.

I won $550 and $450 at the casino, I KNOW I've spent more than that there! lol
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:39 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Just mail me $5 or $10 dollars a day, and every so often I'll throw you a bone and give you $10 or $20 back.
    Anonymous

• the last anonymous answer i just have to say we are not here to make fun of anyone who cares if someone plays the scratch it games I do it. it may be a waste of money most of the time but its entertaining. So how about you send me some money daily and i will give some back when are nice enough to gain a friend other than the man you triked into marring you.
    Anonymous

• Seriously Anon 1:26. Take the stick out of your ass. It was a friggin joke. The man you triked into marring you? LOL I'm gonna guess your barely old enough to buy a scratch off.
    Anonymous

• Scratch offs and gambling start off as harmless fun but nobody laughs when it turns into an addiction. Keep those few extra dollars and find yourself some other form of entertainment.
    Anonymous

• wow how come people get mean on here? I didn't know posting a Q about scratch offs would start an arguement. yes they may be a waste of money it's just interesting to see how far winning goes. plus this machine they just put in keeps giving out big winners so I got very curious to see what happened and in reality I only lost 6 dollars because I didn't spend anymore from my wallet.
    It's not something I'll be doing all the time.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 2:13 PM on Nov. 10, 2008