Worst Christmas gift you ever got? (Awww, c'mon! Funny story attached!) :D

Sorry if tons of people asked this question already, but I had something funny happen last week re: this. Our local news station has an FB page and one morning I got up and that was their question at the top of my friends' statuses. I couldn't resist to answer. A few years back, DH got me a friggin' CEREAL DISPENSER. He had sweet intentions, because he knows I LOVE cereal. But seriously... I opened it and started CRACKING UP LAUGHING. :D Then he actually said (this is TRUE) "Look! You can use one side for cereal, and the other side for Zoe's dog food!" It took everything in me not to vomit right there.

Anyway after I commented with that story on their FB post, they SAID IT ON THE AIR!! :D I was lucky enough to hit "record" on the DVR and get the entire newscast so I could show him what happened when he got home from work. :D

So tell me ladies, what is your worst gift ever?? :)

MamaLisa1976

Asked by MamaLisa1976 at 1:03 AM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol when I was 14 my ex got me a bracelet from a 25 cent machiene and he was lucky it had a D on it so he could use the excuse it's D for Daniel lol which was his name! Lame wad!!!
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 1:17 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• :D HA HA HA!!! When I met DH we were 15, and he got me an amethyst ring when we were 16 that he bought for $25 off a friend who got it thrown back at him during a break up. Ahhh adolescent love. I do still have the ring and I wanted to have the stone cut in 1/2 and made into a wrap for my wedding ring but they wouldn't do it. :\
    MamaLisa1976

Comment by MamaLisa1976 (original poster) at 1:20 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Haha I can't think of anything good, but I love your story!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:38 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• My MIL usually gets me something used at goodwill. This year it was dishes and one of them was just a lid to an old crockpot. The crockpot obviously wasn't in the gift. I honestly had to throw it away. But every year it is like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:22 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• DH grew up with a stepmom, and sometimes they had to go to her family's house, and someone in her family would give away gifts he got for free throughout the year, like Newport T-shirts he sent away for after purchasing so many packs of cigarettes... WTF??
    MamaLisa1976

Comment by MamaLisa1976 (original poster) at 8:17 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• How did he react, when he saw the recording?
    shortcake120

Answer by shortcake120 at 3:09 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• :D His jaw dropped and he started cracking up. :D It's an epic story in this family that comes up every Christmas. I kind of feel bad for him for catching so much grief... but then I think, I could be mixing my breakfast with my dog's breakfast. *hork* :X
    MamaLisa1976

Comment by MamaLisa1976 (original poster) at 9:42 PM on Dec. 28, 2010