Ear infections

Well it turns out that my daughter not only has thr croup, but a massive ear infection!! She never let on that her ear hurt, no pulling, no redness, no tenderness nada. The only reason I found this out was I took er to her doctor for a follow up and that I couldn't seem to get her temp down. Oh wait a mintute, that shoulda been a clue, but I thought it was due to the croup thing. The croup just sounds silly to me, oh well. Anyway, is there any other tell signs that she is having a ear infection???

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:15 AM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Kids' Health

• Yes when they are very fussy and cranky or they don't seem to have much of a appetite.And if they keep messing with there ear or have a runny nose.
    trailoftears

Answer by trailoftears at 1:54 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Tilts her head to one side. Is more cranky then normal.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:41 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• My daughter always just pulled at her ear...that, a temp, and crankiness clued me in.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 1:01 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• trailoroftears....u just gave me all of what my daughter has been doing. I thought it was just a side effect of the croup virus she has, thank u all.
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 10:07 PM on Dec. 28, 2010