• In the Spotlight:

I am five days late on my period and had sex the 20th of november, but had my period two days after. Is there a possibility i could be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• your "period" was it normal or was it light? i had my period on sept 9th and on the 23rd had light spoting for 3 days....im now almost 16 weeks pregnant.....have you taken a test?
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 2:03 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• My period was mostly normal, kind of short.. Only four days, but normal.. And no, i think i should go take a test tomorrow, but dont have money for it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:08 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Are you really asking CM if your pregnant? LMAO! If you have sex- YES you COULD be PREGNANT. DUH!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• If you have sex, then there is ALWAYS the possibility. Go buy a test!
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 10:05 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Do you have either a health department or a pregnancy resource center? If so go to one of those they offer pregnancy test free or base the payment off your income. You very well could be pregnant. Good luck I hope you get the answer you are seeking
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 10:39 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Don't know where you are but Dollar General stores have HPT for $1.
    Mim4

Answer by Mim4 at 12:10 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• At my Dollar General you have to ask for one. They keep them behind counter due to theft.
    Mim4

Answer by Mim4 at 12:11 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I heard that a little bleeding after you first get pregnant is implantation bleeding. I confused it for my period. But it might actually be yours. I'd take a test
    Katy556

Answer by Katy556 at 3:47 PM on Dec. 28, 2010