Am I the Only One to be so Picky? adult content

Before I got pregnant with my son I had to get help from our church becuase we were in a fincancially tought place. Part of that help was what they call a food order, food and other basics that people just need. When we got it I had gotten some tampons not knowing I was going to be pregnant, he was unplanned, and so not need them. So for the last few months that box of Kotex tampons that we got back then was in my bathroom cabinet waiting to be used. Today I started my period, and had to open up that box of Kotex and I HATED them. I just could not get comfortable or get over how they didn't fell right. Normally I use the Tampax Compax pearl or whatevery they are. They're small and then you pop the end to get normal size applicator. I feel terrible for trashing those others and buying my normal ones but I just could not stand it.
So I was wondering, are most women like me you have your type of tampons and anything else is just "wrong" or can most of you out there interchange with ease?

JadeRDragosani

Asked by JadeRDragosani at 1:55 AM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Health

• Yes I use tampax and nothing else is right
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:57 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• when i had my period i hated the once in cardboard box that's what they felt like cardboard box lol
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:00 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• yes im very picky too they other ones hurt except tampax pearl for me
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 2:04 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I am not picky in the least. I will buy whatever is cheapest.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:17 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• for me it's as long as they are not cardboard.... ahhhhhhh i hate those...
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 2:32 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I was for the first few months after each pregnancy. But slowly as things started going back to "normal" I wasn't quite so sensitive so I was fine.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 4:39 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I havent been able to use tampons since I had our son 28 months ago! I can sometimes, but I cant do them everyday. They just dont feel right and they hurt more. Its gotten easier since then, but Im still not as comfy in them as I was before giving birth.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:38 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I have been using Tampax Pearl tampons since I was 17 and will never use anything else. Other ones just don't seem right to me.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:34 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Tampons i never used .did not feel good,felt i had to change each time i had to tinkle!I used pads back in the day with double stick tape.Should have marketed those!!Pads are all i ever used.Yeah sad but i felt like a plug was bad for me.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 4:49 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I don't think that is abnormal. If you are not comfortable, you are not comfortable.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 5:07 PM on Dec. 28, 2010