How long after your missed period did you wait to take a pregnancy test? Was it positive or negative?

I'm 2 days late on my period. I'm waiting until I'm a full week late to take a test because I don't want to get a false negative. And no, we were not trying.

NIKopotamous

Asked by NIKopotamous at 2:32 AM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was a week late and bought a $1 pregnancy test. Took it that morning and it turned positive within a minute.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 3:02 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I will take a test after 1 week delay
    tere1986

Answer by tere1986 at 3:17 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I was 1 week late with my first and got a +, 3 days before my period with my second and got a +, and this time I was one day late when I got the +. With each of them, I had bought the Early Response pg test.
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 10:03 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• The longest I waited was 4 days with my first. I already knew because my cycle is always, always on. I got a positive almost immediately. My others were 6 and 5 days before with and early detector pg test!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:58 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I took one 4 days before my missed period. The second line was very light, but it was there. Then 1-2 days after my late period I took 4 more. lol All positive.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 11:40 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I had positive 3 days before missed period.
    Mim4

Answer by Mim4 at 12:08 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I took a test last week the day before I was suppose to start and it was neg, then took another 3 days after I missed my period and it was still neg and today after w week late it was positive.
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 2:31 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I waited until after my second missed period, but I already had a strong feeling that I was. 4 were positive and 1 was negative.
    Katy556

Answer by Katy556 at 3:46 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I tested the night my period was due and got a light pos and then tested the next morning and it was pos!
    Reeder

Answer by Reeder at 7:27 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I tested 4 days after my missed period. I peed on two pregnancy tests at one time (don't ask, it was boyfriend's idea) and both came back positive right away.
    lyndsey1788

Answer by lyndsey1788 at 10:05 PM on Dec. 28, 2010