what the heck?! adult content

So, I was getting in the shower like I always do at night. I looked down and BAM there they were. My areolas are HUGE! They are much darker than normal and did I mention HUGE?! I have had 2 other children and had symptoms with both children. Crampiness before I was supposed to start, nauseous, sore boobs, you name it I had it. I have to say my nipples never did this. Could this be a sign of pregnancy? I am due to start in about a week. Sorry for the TMI.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If end up not being pregnant, u go and getr a breast exam
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:42 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Or hell go and get one done anyway.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:43 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Well, now that I think about it, I was a bit crampy the other day, but thought nothing of it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:47 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• They might be that way often and you just never have paid much attention to it? When I find something "different" on my body, I ask my Hubby how long it's been there. He examines me way more than I do. :) He can usually help.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 3:34 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Mine didn't get huge but they got darker? So its possible your pregnant.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 11:44 AM on Dec. 28, 2010