What did you dream of last night?

Ì went to bed late yesterday and just before I fell alseep (I think), I had this picture in my head, that the sealing would come down on us. AAAAAAhhhhhh! And that it's shmash my little girl head in. Brrrrrr ..... That wasn't fun at all.
Maybe it's a sign to declutter the attic?

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 2:48 AM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I dreamed I was living in this crazy house/apartment and I was bugging the landlord to fix the hole in the ceiling (could see the attic from the ground floor) and the unpainted drywall - so he stacked all my kids' toys in a corner to cover up the missing paint and ceiling tile!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:52 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I think you're probably right about your dream. Hmmm... I don't remember dreaming last night but I have some really strange dreams when I do dream. And they usually happen.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 3:48 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• was a sweet dream till the safety alarms start singing operah at 3am akhffff hate that place where i work
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 4:23 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• My dream last nite was about me and my family having finacial security, FINALLY & everyone's doing well health wise as well as spiritual wise.

NubianQueen78

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 7:04 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I was dancing with my Grampa, who has been gone for a while now.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 7:18 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I had a nightmare I tell ya! My ex husband was in it. 'Nough said!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 7:46 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I was helping two aliens get back home safely. I was a cop and I had to shoot several people.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:29 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• i dreamed about a guy im head over heals for,coming to find me and my son and we become a happy family....then in the middle of that great dream i was interupted by a nightmare having to do with my sons father trying to kill me!! mind you,me and my sons father are not together anymore,im trying to get a divorse from him but i dont have the money.....so yes,that means we are still legally married....he is running from the cops and from the child support people....no one knows where hes at except his friends and family but none of them will give him up.............child support needs to find him before the cops so i can get my friggin child support money......if the cops find him before hand then i dont get the money for my son........
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 3:37 PM on Dec. 28, 2010