It's 2:40 am!!

I woke up so I can get some things done on eBay, pictures, listings, packing stuff up, etc.
I like to get some stuff done in the middle of the night when I can't sleep because I don't have anyone in my way. Kids, dogs, husband. lol

Well, I get up at 2:00, and it's now 2:40 and I have yet to get myself to EXIT out of the CafeMom tab!!

HEEEEELLLLLLPPPP!!!

We need to have a "Self lock" option so we can't get on for another 8, 6 or 4 hours.

AtHomeMommy-3

Asked by AtHomeMommy-3 at 3:42 AM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• It's "only" 12:43am here, but you're right we need to be locked out for awhile!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 3:44 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I know what you mean Cafemom is so addictive...lol but I love bc atleast we ladies have a place to turn too ;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:01 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• i access cm on my cell phone.. i can`t sleep sometimes so I want to go online.. but the backlight is too bright and bothers my husband. so last night i stuck my head under the covers and checked out cafemom.. after awhile i was able to go back to sleep.. lol
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 4:57 AM on Dec. 28, 2010