Why is my cervix high and pretty soft but yet I'm still on my very light period for 8 days now! (ANSWERS PLS) adult content

I was spotting randomly for 6 days and have been bleeding a normal flow (not very heavy pretty light just more then the 1st five!) but when I'm on my period my cervix is always SO DRAMATICALY low! I can't feel it when I put a tampon in and all that jazz! So since it's so light I decided to see where it went and it's really high?!? Which is weird cause it has never gone this high this early in my cycle! Could I be ovulating and still on this now 8 day period? ( my period Usally last 3-4 days too!) so what's going on?

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 6:38 AM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Health

• I really don't think you have anything to worry about. Our female parts are extremely complicated & sometimes seem to have a mind of their own. Unless you are in any pain, then i would not worry about it one bit. It's very normal for our cervix to go from low to high & vice verse.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:45 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I wouldn't worry!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:35 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• You are normal don't worry.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 4:37 PM on Dec. 28, 2010