Bear with me...

Where do you look to see the date you joined and what number member you are???

heavenschild99

Asked by heavenschild99 at 12:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Someone had it on the What is your number? On the Cafemom 2nd Birthday Group. Thanks! Fixing to try it.

I did this at the birthday party last year... There is a way to find out what number you were when you joined. For instance: I am number 335... Which means I was the 335th member to join CM. What number are you?

(Here's how to find out: Go to your profile page (not your homepage... you need to see your page as others see it). Hover your mouse over one of the links under your picture, such as "Send a message." At the bottom of your browser you will see something like this: htttp://www.cafemom.com/messages/send.php?to_user_id=335. The number at the end is your user number.)

heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 3:29 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• you CAN'T
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 12:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• If your talking about being in a group, you can go to the members list to see what date you joined that group, but there is no way to tell what member number you are.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:18 PM on Nov. 10, 2008