how can i get my son back

my son is going to live with his dad today i am devasted

suzyq543

Asked by suzyq543 at 8:28 AM on Dec. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• Devastated?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Permanently? or a visit? Your kind of vague with your question. If he is living with him permanently there has to be a reason.As far as getting him back...Do what you have too! Work? School?
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 8:35 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• hi work full time and do extra work too and i want to go back to school i am a good mom
    suzyq543

Comment by suzyq543 (original poster) at 8:41 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I know how you feel - my dd was forced by the courts to go live with her dad a yr ago. I am still having a hard time with it. God has a reason for everything and we dont always know why....like why did my husband get let go from his job yesterday? I don't know hun! My dd is a 4 hour drive away and until the judge loses his re-election this year, I dont stand a chance in getting her back. God is merciful though and has caused her stepmom to be removed from the home - she was the one abusing my dd - although her dad did nothing. I know it's hard - the hardest thing to ever have to do as a MOTHER - not just as a parent....mother's have a totally different take on this since we carried our babes in our wombs for nearly a year...I completely understand and if you want to talk - PM me....saying a prayer for you and your son today.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 8:41 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• go to court and fight it....im sorry, and im not trying to be mean, but i know this girl who pretty much handed her stupid asshole of a husband her two girls and he doesn't even take care of them....she hasn't even fought for them. she blames money, but really? i would rob a bank before i let my kids dad take them from me.......don't know what the situation is, but i would fight harder i guess......sorry
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 8:43 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Sometimes we have to do what we have to do. You can get him back when you are on your feet and school is over.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:47 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• How old is your son?
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 8:50 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• yes u will get ur son back i wont the state said i too stupid to rasie my son
    lovingheart26

Answer by lovingheart26 at 10:04 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• A few more details, please. How old is your son, why is he going to live with his dad, is it permanent?
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 10:09 AM on Dec. 28, 2010