WHY

WHY did you have kids?
WHY do others have kids?
WHAT do you want to get from having kids?
What are the reasons for having children?

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 8:31 AM on Dec. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• WHY did you have kids? They filled a need inside me to love aother human being like I felt I was never loved by my parents
    WHY do others have kids? Some have them because they don't know how to control not having them and then some can get and stay on Welfare without having to work
    WHAT do you want to get from having kids? I want to get a completeness from knowing that I raised great kids to go on in the world and make something of themselves
    What are the reasons for having children? WELFARE to which I have never had to be on yet anyway after many, many years of working

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Because like every other species, we are driven to continue populating the earth. It's ingrained in our nature as a whole. There's exceptions to every rule of course, but in general, evolution commands every living creature to reproduce or face extinction.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:01 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I thought it was corny before I had children and asked a friend about this, and she replied to show her love for her husband, but that does seem like a good answer. I think I did because I had a good husband and good and stable marriage and wanted to make it complete with children.

Answer by Bmat at 8:35 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• b/c when theyre old enough, they can lug the laundry and do the dishes! lol. j/k... i was young when i had my first, he was a unplanned baby, but a pleasent surprise. that was 5 yrs ago. i am now married, and my 1 month old was a total surprise b/v we didn't think we were gonna get pregnant. it took 2 1/2 yrs to get prego. but my husband wanted to give me my girl, and we couldn't be happier.
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 8:41 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• WHY did you have kids?
    Honestly, I found out I was pregnant and could never have an abortion, so I had my daughter. I always planned on having children when I was 26-28 after marriage and at least 3 years in my career but it happened earlier, thats OK.

WHY do others have kids?
    There are so many reasons, some people don't want to be lonely and have a child, some people want to trap their partner, some people have children for gov. benefits, some people want to create something and nurture it and watch it blossom and better the world. There are wonderful people and there are sickos and they all have the power to create life, there are way too many motives.

I want to GIVE. I want to give her a happy wonderful safe life. i want to give her an outstanding education and the best possible roots to set forth and be an adult and make her mark on the world. That would GET me satisfaction.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 9:31 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Cause I had too much to drink one night. LIfe lesson girls, just cause they SAY it is a virgin margarita doesn't mean it IS a virgin margarita lol
    most of my friends have kids cause their BC failed
    but I love my perfect dd so it's all worth it
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 10:34 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• My kids are an extension of our love, this is why we had them.

Answer by older at 11:14 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• WHY? Because I WANT too.
    I don't know why other people do. Why do you have kids????

It makes the world go round, hon.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 8:32 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I wanted too

They want too!

I have the joy of my children !!!!

WHY DO YOU ASK?
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 8:40 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I believe this is a question that should be thought about seriously. Just because is not a reason for bringing life into the world. I wanted is not a reason. Can you look deeper into WHY?
    tootoobusy

Comment by tootoobusy (original poster) at 8:47 AM on Dec. 28, 2010