questions

Do you read all the responses before answering the questions? It has happened to me several times in the past couple weeks. Several people give me the same answer or suggestion on a question. I'm not sure if they are doing it just for points or just not reading the answers. Does this irritate anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Dec. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• LOL. Yeah.. I try to read everyones.... so I'm not just repeating......
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 8:56 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I try to read everyones, but sometime I will repeat an answer, but I will usually say "I do the same as PP". I do this because if there are different answers, I would like the OP to see that more than one person supports one way of doing things/thinking. I know some say that vote ups do the same thing, but not everyone looks at vote ups.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:00 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Sometime I read them all. Sometime I just post my answer. I sometimes answer the same, because I think that the answer deserves repeating. No it does not make me upset.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:01 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• No it does not bother me and yes I have read the other responses in this question as well. Are you going to be irritated with me that I agree with layh4407 and tootoobusy and do not have a different answer for you?
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:06 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I don't always. In fact, I usually answer first and then go through and read all the answers, in case I want to respond to something someone said.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:08 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• A lot of people don't read the responses. They don't ever go back to re-read the questions either. They don't consider them discussions that build over time - they take it very literally - you have a question and want an answer. Those are the same people who throw hissies about people actually debating in the debate section (because apparently magical faeries force them to click on those questions even though they have no intention of reading everything in them)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:46 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I only read the first page of responses.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:34 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• no i just read the question then give my answer if i have one .. i guess the op should close the close question if they dont want to see the same answer over again
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:47 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• unless it doesnt answer their question of course lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:48 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• most people don't care what else is posted they just want to add their 2 cents
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 9:10 PM on Dec. 28, 2010