What's for dinner tonight?

I have red beans in the freezer from 2 weeks ago. It's just hubby and I tonight, so thinking about taking some of them out for us. I haven't cooked since Christmas eve, I love it!!

AtHomeMommy-3

Asked by AtHomeMommy-3 at 8:53 AM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Bean soup made with the ham bone and leftover ham from Christmas. This will be the end of it.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:58 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• We've been eating left over christmas food since. We took home TWO huge trays from my MIL's house. Happy I didn't have to cook for a few days, but so tired of turkey, ham and side items. Blah..
    AtHomeMommy-3

Comment by AtHomeMommy-3 (original poster) at 8:59 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Empanadas
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 8:59 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Not sure yet, but I don't think it will be leftovers. We don't have much left.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:01 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• It's just your hubby and you? Alone?! -Why do you bother cooking at all? I'd be all over my man, if I were you. Order some pizza as "after party". lol
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 9:03 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Either sloppy joes or nachos. Not sure yet.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 9:12 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Not sure yet. But I'm answering this post so I can go back to it later to get ideas.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:14 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• probably leftovers. my fridge is over filling with them! i need to get rid of that stuff. whatever isn't eaten tonight is going bye-bye
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:19 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• My best friend is coming over with her girls today for a visit. I was thinking yummy chicken salads for us and some chicken fingers for the kids. With sweet potatoe fries, actually baked though. And the chicken all just chicken strips dipped in eggs, breaded and fried in a little olive oil. Always a favorite of adults and kids in my house! And some potatoe cakes to use the rest of the mashed potatoes up!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:25 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• bird's eye violla chicken parm

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:10 AM on Dec. 28, 2010