Do men have PMS weeks too?

My Husband has been acting kind of grumpy for the last 3-4 days. Do mean go through PMS too?

badmoparmom

Asked by badmoparmom at 9:08 AM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• I doubt, that it's a PMS, since men don;t menstruate. But I guess they can have hormonal swings and round abouts as well.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 9:10 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I didn't mean that he literally has PMS, I know that men don't menstruate. But thanks.
    badmoparmom

Comment by badmoparmom (original poster) at 9:16 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• A male friend of mine used to say that men did have something similar to PMS, he said it was called SRH and it usually coincided with a woman's PMS. What did he say SRH stood for? Semen Retention Headache.
    But anyway, it does seem that men have some sort of monthly hormonal imbalance, but I have no idea what causes it.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:18 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• My husband gets like that....I tell him I'm gonna throw a box of tampons at him....lol :)
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:31 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I've heard that men go through something similar. Tell him to eat chocolate and he'll be fine! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 9:58 AM on Dec. 28, 2010