Obama calls Eagles owner to congratulate them for giving Vick a second chance.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Obama-calls-Eagles-owner-to-congraulate-him-for-?urn=nfl-300632.

Yeah.

Um, so, what do you think of this? And if you don't know who Michael Vick is and why this is a big deal...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3718304

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 9:23 AM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I think Obama needs to focus on more important things than idiots like Michael Vick
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:25 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Yea that five minutes it took to call....

I'm glad he has a second chance, hope he lives up to his potential

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:52 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I think Obama needs to focus on more important things than idiots like Michael Vick Answer by josiesmommy00

I agree.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:55 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I don't care about the time, actually.

personally, I think Vick should still be in jail. And not living high on the hog in the public spotlight. Personally, I'd love someone to treat him the way he treated his dogs. His time served was not enough, his crimes horrendous, and he certainly shouldn't be getting the support of the leader of the free world, IMO.
    lovinangels

Comment by lovinangels (original poster) at 9:55 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I should say, I adore dogs and am not a fan of professional football, so my view is VERY skewed.
    lovinangels

Comment by lovinangels (original poster) at 9:56 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Guess Obama has some free time on his hands! Doesn't he have anything else to do?! *sigh*
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:04 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Yeah, well, birds of a feather will flock together. Slime attracts slime,and well, Obama thinking it's ok for Vick to play again just proves that one in completeness! Not surprising at all. I'm just so glad, as LoriKeet said that Obama has nothing better to do. Nice to know the country is going so well (rolling eyes as I write this).
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 10:19 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• A dud wishing his best to a thug. Blech.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:43 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Good grief
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:06 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I'm with you. I think people like VIck have no redemption and he should be in jail much longer. All the players in the league of similiar ability go unnoticed but such scum gets a thumbs up from the President. It bugs the crap out of me.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 12:41 PM on Dec. 28, 2010