How was your kids christmas? and yours?

My kids enjoyed everything. They were sweet, we had so much fun, I love them sooo much.....

Now they are in day care and I wish I were home with them, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr, but we had monday off so hey, I can't complain.

I had a lovely christmas....... Family and friends, is what made it perfect.....

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 10:49 AM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Holidays

• Your Christmas sonds like it went wonderfully. Ours was quite nice as well. i loved watching the kids faces and reactions to everything! My five year old got EVERYTHING he wanted this year and was extremely appreciative which made me really happy. I loved the time pent with my family, I also didnt want it to end :)
    RockerMomToTwo

Answer by RockerMomToTwo at 1:05 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Mine was very special in that all of my grown kids were home,scattered out across the U.S. ,they all were HOME!!!That was one of the best Christmas's I've ever had!!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 3:29 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• We were blessed beyond words! It was wonderful to hear laughter and everyone at ease@
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 10:04 PM on Dec. 28, 2010