HAS ANYONE HAS GOTTEN A MISCARRIAGE AND BY THE NEXT MONTH THEY GOT PREGNANT AGAIN?

DID THE PREGNANCY GO OK?
I HEARD FROM PEOPLE THAT YOU COULD HAVE ANOTHER MISCARRIAGE AFTER HAVING A MISCARRIAGE.I WAS ONLY 3 WEEKS AND MY DOCTOR TOLD ME WHEN YOU STOP BLEEDING YOU COULD TRY AGAIN,I BLEED FOR ONLY 5 DAYS.I THINK I'M PREGNANT AGAIN,I'VE BEEN NAUSEATED,SLEEPY ALL THE TIME,I'VE BEEN HAVING CLEAR TYPE DISCHARGE AND MY NIPPLES BEEN VERY SENSITIVE.I HOPE I AM,A BABY IS A BLESSING.I'M SCARED THAT IF I TURN OUT TO BE I'M GOING TO HAVE A MISCARRIAGE.HELP.I HAVE ANOTHER WEEK TO TEST.

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 12:36 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I did it twice. 1 miscarriage in Dec 04 another October 05 then pregnant in December, and delivered in Aug 06. Miscarried early March 07 and pregnant again 3 weeks later. Delivered her Dec 07. Sometimes miscarriages just happen. Sometimes we don't even know we are pregnant when we have one because it happens so early.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 12:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I had a misscarriage and two months later got preg. and now have a healthy baby boy. I wouldn't worry.
    Anonymous

• I had a miscarriage, and then one month later had an ectopic pregnancy. It really was a freak thing, so you shouldn't worry about anything like that happening to you. Only .5% of pregnancies are ectopic. I would relax as much as possible. If you are pregnant, too much stress could trigger a miscarriage. Keep the faith and be hopeful!
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 1:35 PM on Nov. 10, 2008