Anyone else had to take Lovenox while pregnant?

If so i would love to hear your story.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yeah..ihave a clotting disorder, so it was a must for me..with my first pregnancy I had actual lovenox, and with this one, I have a generic brand of it, which actually burns and kills my leg even more than lovenox did..it wasn't/isn't bad having to do it, just like taking a prenatal vitamin every day, you have to do the lovenox too. My leg looked like I was a drug addict for a while since I always did it in the sane leg (for whatever reason, it hurt less in my right leg, on the outer part, than it did on my left leg) lol..not much to tell..it was a set dose and I had to keep doing for about a month or so after delivery..I think I was given the ok to stop at my 6 week appointment..maybe a little earlier.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 2:25 PM on Dec. 28, 2010