Are the vote downs starting to Pi$$ anyone else off?

It's stupid stuff anymore! I got voted down for a recipe the other day! Just now I got voted down for stating what MY ped said to me. Vote downs was the WORST idea ever. It started with good intentions and has gotten stupid. Opinions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Dec. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yes ... I'm feeling like someone is getting malicious or something.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 11:18 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• well i agree but its someones opinion that doesn't agree with you. i don;t know why anyone would vote down for a recipe but sometimes there are trolls on here that have nothing better to do. don;t take it personal. i probably will be voted down for this. lol
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 11:19 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Yah I think the vote downs have gotten a little absurd, some I have gotten voted down for some of the dumbest things as well-I think it should show who votes you up or down!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• No. I really don't care if someone doesn't like my opinion. That's their problem.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:20 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• To me voting down means a person does not like you answer. So when people do that to me, it does not bother. Because I already know some people do not like me/my answers on cafemom.

Answer by louise2 at 11:20 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Votes down do not affect me one way or another, I could care less about them.

Answer by older at 11:21 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Vote downs don't annoy me nearly as much as people who hide behind anon and say hateful catty comments. I'm not referring to the recipe comment you posted (I saw that one) and I doubt that the comment about your ped's advice would have fallen into that category (I did not see that one). I am talking about those who want to make nasty comments about others while hiding behind the veil of anon.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:30 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Yes. I get voted down for saying almost the exact same thing that someone else says later, just with slightly different wording. It DEFINITELY feels like malicious. I try not to let it bother me. I know not EVERYONE is going to agree with me all the time, but SHEESH.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:55 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I think there are some people who just like to vote down and then I see others for really stupid stuff I think someone is just playing. I thought you could only do so many in a day so I don't know if it's more then 1 but nope doesn't bother me I have a life and I have an opinion that varies from everyone else on here
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:25 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• It aggravates the hell out of me that a bunch of GROWN women can be so ridiculously petty. Imagine what their KIDS are like.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:27 AM on Dec. 28, 2010