Do you find this ridiculous or right?

Mich. man faces possible 5 yrs incarceration for snooping into wifes e-mail..

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/email-snooping-wife-brings-michigan-man-felony-computer/story?id=12488956&tqkw=&tqshow=GMA

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 11:23 AM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It's ridiculous.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:24 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Completely ridiculous!

Answer by older at 11:25 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• No, he should not go to prison just because his wife is too stupid to protect her password while emailing her fling on the side. He didn't figure out her password - he looked at the paper she wrote it on and left right next to the computer.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:29 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• For LOGGING IN to his wife's account or THEIR computer?!?!? OMG!! Now I BET that if a wife "hacked into" her husband's account, things would be MUCH different!!

So SHE had an affair, HE found out it was true, SHE filed for divorce, and HE is going to prison!?!??

Yeah, that makes sense! (eye roll)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:36 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Only if the wife is prosecuted for adultery (which is still illegal as far as I know) or how about breach of contract. Sounds like the wife should have ended one relationship before she started another.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:44 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Ridiculous that it is a felony, but not that he is being punished for breaking into someone else's email account..that is a crime. I don't care if you are married or not. If you trust your parnter, you don't need to snoop. She should be prosecuted for adultery.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:47 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Utterly f*cking stupid! I check my hubby's email all the time and sign on to his FB account, as he does mine.

But then again, I have nothing to hide. I'm not a back-stabbing cheating bitch.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 12:06 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• scout, adultery is not illegal in a lot of states.......

Answer by older at 12:43 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• If he broke the law, he broke the law. Regardless of whether or not anyone agrees with it.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 1:20 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• ridiculous
    BabyMommaPelt

Answer by BabyMommaPelt at 1:23 PM on Dec. 28, 2010