i think....

cafemom should have a way to add 'angels' to our list...babies that didn't make it into the world, or babies that past before we knew what they were...i was pregnant before my daughter was born, and at almost 20weeks, [rare] i miscarried....i want to post baby 'last name' as an angel, but i didn't know the sex, and it won't let me post without....what do you all think????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I wonder if it is in your records... I wouldn't be able to heal with out knowing. Typically they do an analysis on the tissue. I know my tubal child was a boy. It made it easier for us to give him a name. That's us of course...
    Anonymous

• That would be sweet. Sorry for your loss.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 11:34 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• i agree. and thank you.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:37 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• they didn't tell you the sex? That's so sad... I am so sorry for you loss.
    Anonymous

• no they didn't. :/ sad thing is, i began to miscarriage at home, it was almost like giving birth, cos you could see everything, very small. once i was at the hospital, i was in such a 'trancelike' state that i couldn't even figure out what was really going on...it was so surreal.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:03 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• you know, i never knew that, i think ill give the hospital a call. it was july 07, i miscarried, but you're right, knowing would certainly ease pain, cos i could name the child.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:09 PM on Dec. 28, 2010