Teething?

My 5 month old is drooling and chewing on everything in sight. Is there anyway other than Tylenol that I can help her be more comfortable?

lylahsmommy2010

Asked by lylahsmommy2010 at 11:29 AM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Use a freeze pop,in the wrapper and numb the gums or let baby chew on it and it will numb the gums and baby will fall asleep. Perfectly safe. It works better then baby oragel..... That only works for 5 minutes! This works the best and your baby will be pain free. Try it and message me,let me know what u think.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:32 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• i loved teething tablets when my kids where teething with a nice frozen washrag. the teething tablets can be dissolved in water first if you are worried about choiking however they dissolve so fast i dont think you would have to worry.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 11:34 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I was using teething tablet then they got recalled. :(
    lylahsmommy2010

Comment by lylahsmommy2010 (original poster) at 11:37 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• i loved the tablets too but the brand that i had got recalled because someone gave their baby one and the baby never woke up so i will never give my son teething tablets again. if it can happen with that kind i think it can happen with all of them. cold carrots work wonders (NOT BABY CARROTS) but round the edge of the carrot and rinse it off and you should be good :D
    ilovemyson528

Answer by ilovemyson528 at 11:46 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Teething tablets! Sounds scarey!! Try freeze pop method,no fear of it harming your child.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:49 AM on Dec. 28, 2010