3rd Baby .. need a namee

me and my husband cant seem to agree on a name. we arent expecting yet we have been trying for the last four months but nothing and i dont think it happened this time either but we have been discussing names and we have the boys name picked out already which if it was a boy it would be Collin Anthony. (im hoping if it happens again its a girl im surrounded by boys!! lol but ill love whatever god gives me)

If its a girl i like

Adalyn Lyana

he likes the middle name just not the first he likes the name

Aurelia
(a-rail-i-a)

what do you think?

xsbnix

Asked by xsbnix at 11:30 AM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Baby Names

• Good Luck TTC :) Adalyn is a beautiful name! I don't really like the name Arurelia though. I'm not sure how you say Lyana. The boy name is cute :) I like the name Colin.
    BeautyFromPain

Answer by BeautyFromPain at 11:32 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• my friend has a little girl named Adalyn so I like that
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 11:32 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Adrelia would be a pretty compromise...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I like Adalyn, just not with the middle name.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:35 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• The problem I have with unusual names and they are beautiful but everytime they have a new teacher or appointment they'll have to spell their name to them,letter by letter and I would see that as a pain in the butt.I have a name that is one word meaning I don't have a middle,so I always have to explain this to people,it's irritating but I take pride in my name because it's beautiful so I try not let it bother me but still it's a irritation.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 11:37 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• countingsparows i understand what you mean my name is VERY unusual and all through school when they came to my name they never even tried to sound it out and i knew they were trying to talk to me bc i was used to it- i have no idea why i would do that to my child haha i just want them to have unique names not the traditional name that everyone has so when they go to school they arent the 4th amanda in class or the 5th adam. i have two boys now and they are noah and isaiah so they should have it ok haha
    xsbnix

Comment by xsbnix (original poster) at 11:41 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• i know what you mean i am pregant with my 3nd baby and i have a girl name pick out but i cant get a boys name
    ilovemyson2002

Answer by ilovemyson2002 at 11:43 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I really like Adalyn, but I don't like Lyana with it. I think since the first name ends with lyn and the second name starts with lyn they don't really flow well together.

Aurelia is very pretty and unique. I think it sounds good with Lyana.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 12:29 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I like your pick for a girl but if you have an unusual first name u should go w/ an easier middle name.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 12:40 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• The first name is a big mouthful and I had to re-read it about 3 times to understand the pronunciation, so that gets a no vote for that reason alone.

The second name will be pronounced "Oh- rel -ee- a" if you spell it Aurelia.

The fact that you have to give us the pronunciation in parenthesis should indicate something.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 2:29 PM on Dec. 28, 2010