weight loss..HELP!!

okay so of course I know "eat halthy, exercise, blah,blah,blah"
but what I really want to know is what helped YOU lose weight? I want to know what works! what did you eat? what exercises did you do? how much did you lose and how long did it take? sorry for 100 questions but I have seriously got to lose some weight!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I stopped drinking juices and sodas, drank a lot of water. Did Jillian Michaels DVDs and watched what I ate.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:52 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• You got to find your niche on what works as far as loosing weight. I cut out carbs a bit and it falls off me, I work out everyday, and keep it consistent. I am 61, I just recently discovered weight lifting, and love it! I weigh the same now that I did when I was a teen, and I am more muscle defined than ever.

Answer by older at 11:41 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• i always seem to give up! I plan on cutting out bread, anything fried, sweets and soda. other than that, I am going to eat whatever I want just really small portions. I am going to run on the treadmill and do some dance workouts but I need something to keep me motivated
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:47 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• calorie counting!
    mamamissy23

Answer by mamamissy23 at 3:50 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• The only time I successfully lost weight, I was working at a job where I was constantly moving, 8 hours a day. Sometimes we couldn't even sit down to eat lunch. I cut down on fried food and sweets, other than that no changes in diet, and I lost 60 pounds in 8 months. I guess that proves exercise is the key.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 9:31 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Portions!!!works.and is what everyone should do it is cheap and you eat what you normally eat just smaller portions.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 1:30 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Everyone is different. I stopped drinking soda, stopped eating fast food, stopped eating processed food all together, and worked out for at least 1 hour, every day. The weight literally DROPPED off me. Of course, with work, my routine has changed a lot....I still don't drink soda and I try very hard to stay away from fast food, but processed foods have crept back into my diet for the simple fact that it's easier to prepare a meal than from scratch...especially while working and being a single mom of two toddlers. Yeah, I put the weight RIGHT back on...so now I'm off to find the happy medium, simple, from-scratch, non-processed recipes that USE MEAT. I have no desire to become a vegetarian/vegan....I'd never be "happy" giving up meat. I like it too much =)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 3:10 PM on Jan. 4, 2011