this is sickening and this woman not only deserves the death penalty, she needs a crucifixion

woman beat her 6 year old step daughter into a coma cause she told a lie. it's now 6 years later and the girl just died. read the entire article http://www.aolnews.com/2010/12/27/stepmom-may-face-homicide-charges-as-girl-dies-after-6-year-coma/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• And how is putting her to death going to make her pay for her crime? She needs to be locked up in a cell surrounded by pictures of her stepdaughter and see her face everyday for the rest of her life. To know that she killed a child because she is an idiot. Death is too good for her.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:51 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• No, she does not need a crucifixion. She deserves what the legal system can do for this case, homicide charges and jail time (I don't believe in the death penalty).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• The child did not deserve to die!!! Kill the bitch!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:53 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I don't have a problem with the death penalty, but in cases like this, I don't think she should get the death penalty. After all, people who are on death row get their own cell, where prisoners who get life in prison are put in general lockup.... And, from what I hear, the other prisoners are NOT kind to baby killers....
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:55 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• this is a debate question!!!! no vote downs!!!! don't be a child and vote someone down because their opinion is different from yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:56 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• While I do support the death penalty, for those that hurt or kill children, they violate the prison code & will be dealt w/ accordingly by the other prisoners. I think daily torture by the other inmates along w/ other forms of torture are just what people like her need. How anyone can cause such harm to innocent children is beyond me. She will rot in Hell someday- let her have living hell while she's in jail locked up like the animal she is.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:56 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Who are you, OP, to say that we can't vote down answers?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Give her the death penalty ... let the other women in the prison know why she is there and that the little girl died.

Anyway, if given the death penalty (does Cali even still have the death penalty?), they are put in a solitary cell (no shared cells on death row) where they sit for YEARS (avg is about 20 yrs) and only get 1 hour out of the cell a day. She could still be surrounded by pictures of the little girl ... both alive and in the coma.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 12:00 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I agree with all the answers I voted up..and no, I didn't vote anyone down, lol.

I'm all for the death penalty..but not in this case.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:05 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• She should suffer. I support the death penalty but not for this woman. I agree with the person who says the general population will deal with her.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 12:15 PM on Dec. 28, 2010