Would you have another baby if....

You just lost your job that was only part time, your SO doesn't work, you live with your parents, ran out of unemployment, and cannot take care of the one child you have?? Just because you really want them __ amount of years apart? And would you really expect everyone else to take care of the baby you knew you couldn't take care of, but had it anyway?? Even if your family told you that they can't help you with another one, they don't want another one in the house, and based on the problems you and your current child have (he has major development delays, and his mom refuses to put him in therapy..), your dr told you it wouldn't be smart to have another one... Whats your opinion? This is actually going on in my family and everyone is sick thinking about when she will get pregnant again, even though my sister has NO way of taking care of another one, and her man is a lazy ass who hasn't had a job in 3 years! We tried to talk to her, and she doesn't care, it's her body, her choice.. But is it really when everyone else ends up watching her kid, paying for diapers, food, everything!!! And all she does is sit on her ass all day?? Seriously, her son has soo many physical, mental, and emotional problems, and she doesn't care about it.. He's perfect...or at least he is a perfect accessory when she goes out.... What would you do... And BTW, she is almost 28, in March. Wwyd?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• No. I wouldn't have another child when I wasn't financially stable and I couldn't take care of the one I already have. It isn't anyone else's responsibility to take care of my child so it would have to wait until I had a stable life and home of my own.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:49 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I won't have another child at all. One and done. So even if I won the super lotto... no more for me.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:49 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• No more kids!! Until I'm back on my feet and in our own place.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:51 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• no i wouldn't and i would do everything in my power to prevent pregnancy
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:53 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Nope... thats not responsible, actually its extremely irresponsible. They need to have some sense knocked into them.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 11:53 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I stopped at two because my so is not capable of taking care of another one.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:59 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I wouldn't have another child if I wasn't ready and having no job means you aren't ready
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:03 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• And on top of it all, while her husband was on unemployment, they didn't pitch in for anything, they spent the whole check within 2 days of receiving it, didn't save anything... And he just got his last one, so they spent that, and they have NO money... But because SHE wants another one right now, she threw away her BC, and is acting like this is what everyone wants. Like there is nothing wrong with it...she says they will get their own place, so won't have a say...
    But with horrible credit, no bank accounts, no job, no money.. How do they expect anything like that to happen?? So really, she just expects everyone else to help?? What should we do?? If you try and say anything to her, she flips out.. Her body her choice... Her family... Blah blah...
    Advice?.??
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:03 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• No I wouldn't, sounds like she's very shelfish
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:14 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• People like that shouldn't be able to reproduce
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:37 PM on Dec. 28, 2010