Sundays at Tiffany's

Have you read this book by James Patterson? Have you watched the Lifetime movie with Alyssa Milano that is based off the book? What were your thoughts about it? I was a little disappointed with it. I felt like it was too rushed. Of course, I always love the books more than the movies.

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 11:49 AM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• I've read the book - there were parts that I liked and parts that I didn't, I guess you can say that on a scale of 1-10, I found it to be about a 5.

I haven't seen the movie, but I agree with you - I almost always like the book better :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:52 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I loved the book and read it in a day but the movie was horrible and not really true to the book imo.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 11:56 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• i loved the book. it was so different. i didn;t even know there was a movie but i am sure the book is so much better. i love love love james patterson books.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 11:58 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I have never read them or watch the movie....Sunday's is that suppose to be a take of off Breakfast at Tiffany's?
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 1:33 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I liked the book...never saw the movie.
    angiemgiu

Answer by angiemgiu at 5:56 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I liked the movie but will have to read the book. I am a person who loves details. so I guess its a good thing that I saw the movie before reading the book. details and maybe a surprice or 2??
    tricia1332

Answer by tricia1332 at 8:04 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• No, there isn't any connection to the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's. (love that movie, btw)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 8:38 PM on Dec. 28, 2010