How did you...

How did you lose your baby weight? I lost all but 5, but have gained a few back... Raar! I dont have time to do the sit-ups I need to do.... I have been walking with my baby girl when I can, but its getting cold. Any ideas?

LovinMyMikayla

Asked by LovinMyMikayla at 12:38 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• There are several Mommy and Me exercise videos. As your little girl gets older (over 1) you can get videos like The Moneydoos and do them with her. Believe me, they are hard - try jumping up and down like you are bouncing on a pogo stick for 3 mintues... see what I mean?
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:45 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Call yourself lucky. Just try to be more active in the things you do around the house. walk around a lot and move. Avoid the sitting too much.
    Anonymous