Internet Marketing?

I need some "expert" help. IS there anyone out there that knows, can refer me to some one "legit". I want to do Internet marketing. I already have google ads running, but I want more exposure. Some in our company are doing over 9,000 plus a month (top seller probably hit 100K) this month in personal sales alone! I want some of this. They are doing internet marketing.

I have bought some website domains but not sure if I can build it. Just need some expert advice!

gr-mom2

Asked by gr-mom2 at 12:06 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• Try joining LinkedIn and join some marketing groups. You'll find people willing to help you there who do this sort of thing for a living.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:24 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• What I don't understand about your question is this. Are you in the marketing business trying to find clients or are you saying you work commission sales and you need help with marketing to get more sales???

Lately I've been getting several calls a day from internet marketing companies trying to get us to use them to market our business. We own a Carpet Cleaning business. And the biggest thing that ticks me off is they are getting our info from Service Magic (to which we belong)....so looks like Service Magic is now selling our info to these companies. I don't like their strategy of saying "Don't you want to be in the top results when customers type Buffalo Carpet Cleaning?" Yeah well, we already are and I do ALL our marketing myself.

If you are looking to sell domain names online, first you have to hope you've purchased desireable names. You can list them on ebay, craigslist as well as website broker sites!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:05 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Internet Marketing is HUGE!!! It takes time but so worth it. I know there are books out there like Internet Marketing for Dummies and so on that are good. But Really I'm a person that has to do it to understand it. Here are a few tips I would recommend... *Pick one website domain and run with that one! It's hard enough to market one domain let alone many. Make sure that domain is a .com rather than a .net or .info. Also make sure that domain is less than 20 characters in length. * Add your domain to some url submissions (you can google that). *Social Media is big, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs - things like that.

Sabrina

csmsand

Answer by csmsand at 3:26 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• If I were you, I'd find a niche -- pay per click, article marketing, free classifieds, blogging, social networking, SEO -- all are pieces of internet marketing. You need to find something that is going to click with you and will be enjoyable. Pay per click can get expensive if you aren't doing key word research and choosing a competitive CPC (cost per click). What I would do in your case, is start a free word press blog, and start adding content to it relevant to what you're selling, and start networking on social media sites. Lookup and start studying the lessons given by Jonathan Budd, Mike Dillard, Rachel Jackson, Anthony Grant... just to name a few.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 6:30 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I find that the most successful marketing is face-to-face, like meetings of local chambers of commerce and the National Association of Women Business Owners.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:50 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I just developed a training video Part 1 and Part 1 that has helped me grow my online business tremendously.
    Let me know if you have any questions. http://www.kimlerner.com/freedom-training

KimLerner

Answer by KimLerner at 9:54 PM on Dec. 28, 2010