Postpartum depression

I feel like I don't belong in my own house, I feel out of place and my home feels unfamiliar....is this normal to feel this way with PPD?

PANZONSMOM

Asked by PANZONSMOM at 12:06 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• This something that ive never had at all.you need to see your doctor about ppd
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 12:14 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• You are going to feel out of place and anxious. But you need to see your doctor.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 12:19 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I have seen my doc, and Im better but I'm just scared that this feeling will last forever.
    PANZONSMOM

Comment by PANZONSMOM (original poster) at 12:32 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• It won't last forever, I can promise you that. It's frustrating, but trust me, it DOES get better. You just have to hang in there. Are you seeing a therapist? You're taking meds, right? Therapy will help.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 1:06 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I have a WONDERFUL support system and a GREAT husband, I'm def better that's for sure but, I just want to feel 100% again!
    PANZONSMOM

Comment by PANZONSMOM (original poster) at 1:39 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• It's normal and it'll past over. I went through it with my first daughter. I got through it by talking to someone a friend or family member. It helped.
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 6:58 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• i went threw it and the lights will get brighter just keep doing what ur doing and dont stress the little things because in the end ur have a healthy baby and a great man by ur side so always look to the postive before the negative :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 2:23 AM on Dec. 29, 2010