WTF? (venting)

I had a friend that came down from NJ for Christmas. Well she just came over to say goodbye and she forgot something in my car. I went outside to unlock the car door and she reach into the side door and got some X pills out. WTF I have been driving around with my two littles ones and drugs in my car.

nicjon

Asked by nicjon at 12:21 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• I wouldnt be calling her my friend anymore. Anyone that brings that crap around my children and carelessly leaves them around where they can get a hold of them is no friend of mine
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:23 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I agree with the answer above me.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 12:24 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• OH HELL NO! This is not someone I'd be friends with anymore. My kids are worth more than that to me.

My former BIL was like that. I had to lay down the law. If he was using or holding, he was NOT allowed in my car or past the threshold of my front door. PERIOD.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:25 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• She wouldn't be my frriend much longer,so many bad things could have happened!
    mom4jimbo

Answer by mom4jimbo at 12:25 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Agreed with PPs

she is no friend of yours and I wouldn't be shy about telling her that either!
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 12:26 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• How did you know what they were? I wouldn't know them from a hole in the ground personally.

I also wouldn't be keeping her sorry ass around anymore. She can get you into some serious deep trouble and cause you to lose your kids.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 12:26 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I don't think she "forgot it"... sounds like she stashed it in your car, so it wouldn't be on her. No one "forgets" a bottle of X... anymore than you would forget a roll of Benjamins.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 12:26 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• The thing is I always have to literally pat my brother down before he gets in the car with me because he have a drug habit. I never thought that she would do something like that. Goes to show you have to be careful who you let in you car, home, and around your kids. THE BITCH!!!!!!! Sorry had to get that out.
    nicjon

Comment by nicjon (original poster) at 12:26 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• id beat the F*** out of her.. she isnt a friend at all to do that with you kids around.. did you know that if you had more that 2 in your possession they can get you for attemped murder! Its possession with intent to distribute and they kill people...
    momof241988

Answer by momof241988 at 12:27 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• wow I would say your door is closed from her from now on...no more invitations. how can a person do that to another? a friend would not even attempt something like that so stupid. Your so called friend was putting everyone in danger. Did you confront your friend about what you found If so what did she say?
    bmwlover

Answer by bmwlover at 12:27 PM on Dec. 28, 2010