OMG HELP!!!!!!!!!! update

I just broke my little girls livestrong (yellow) band. I stretched it and it broke. OMG!
Its her favorite thing, I feel like an ass. I want to go buy another, where do they sell them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sorry I cant help^ I dont even know what it is! Good luck! Btw, you can get a prepaid credit card at walmart for 5 bucks, you just load money when you beed to. Its much safer than using you real cc to buy online
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 12:56 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:31 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Click on the wristbands tab. You can get 10 for $10
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:32 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• No only online, sorry :(
    My in laws always buy these and online is the only place they are ever to find them
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:33 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Don't they sell them at walmart or somewhere you can go buy? Not online? thanks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:32 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Yeah I don't have a credit card. Anywhere I can pay cash. like a gas station or walmart, target, ECT
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:33 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Try a work out or health food store. Our mall has a store that sells vitmains and supplaments n they have them.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 12:45 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• the green dot card is a good one to have...(prepaid credit card)........
    as for the bracelets,i honestly wouldnt know anywhere else to get them other than the internet................ive never had one myself but my brother has and he got his offline.........go to walmart and get a greendot card,load it up with like $20 or however much the bracelets cost then go online and look for them............use your greendot card to but it offline.......if she asks before it arrives where its at just tell her you havent seen it or just tell her the truth....just be like look honie i was messing with your livestrong bracelet and it broke by accident,so im ordering you a new one......she may be upset but she will be getting a new one.........good luck
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 2:29 PM on Dec. 28, 2010