your opinion would be apreciated!!? adult content

Last day of af was 12/6 ov was 18-19. We did the deed before and after several times tmi sry. I had what I t think was implantation bleeding? It was clear with spots of pink just once yesterday morning. I've been really emotional I cried watching mickeys christmas carol lol. I want to take a test but want to wait until DHis home from out of towm work. This is #2 and we had a miscarriage inbetween. Both of those preganaceys were about the same in the begining. Indigestion,emotional,not wanting toeat,and gas sry tmi again. All these things are happening but I really don't want to get my hopes up again. Oh n I'm sooooo tired. Any thoughts? Am I putting to much into this? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm sorry, I don't know what all the acronyms mean but...sometimes all you gotta do is relax and quit trying. I've heard that happens a lot. I know...probably not the advice you wanted but...
    Good luck!
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 1:04 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Drink a cup of chamomile tea and relax. Try to stay calm. Don't stress so much it will happen. Let your body do it's work. Breathe in and out nice calming slow breaths.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:24 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• it's possible and if you get a positive make sure the doctor checks your progesterione levels. You may need extra shots of progesterone to help prevent miscarriage.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:37 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• right now what you should do is just relax a bit... don't stress... take a pt and see and when your HD gets home let him know the news atleast it will be weight off your shoulders.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 3:39 AM on Dec. 29, 2010